The Solid Waste and Recycling Division provides dumpster service to all commercial accounts within the City limits of Lake Worth Beach.No other service provider is permitted to provide dumpster service in the City.
Customers can request various-sized dumpsters starting at 2 cubic yards up to 8 cubic yards with service a minimum of 2 times per week up to 6 times per week.
If you need to rent a roll-off for the collection of construction debris, please contact Waste Management at 1-800-269-0073. They are the only provider authorized to offer roll-off service within the City.
Businesses generate a lot of waste and much of that is recyclable. The City is committed to providing recycling service to businesses that want to be environmentally-friendly and reduce waste. We have staff available to assist with all aspects of implementing a program at your office, restaurant, and any other type of establishment. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Meet with you to determine what your needs are
- Conduct a waste audit to learn what type of recyclable material is generated by your business
- Provide containers for inside and outside collection
- Provide training and education for your staff
- Provide educational materials
- Evaluate your garbage collection needs as you may be able to reduce collection frequency and/or reduce the size of your garbage dumpster which will reduce your costs
There are several locations within the City where you can drop off cardboard and paper:
- Parking Lot on the corner of North J Street and Lucerne Avenue
- Parking Lot behind 701 Lake Avenue
- Gaslight Business District, 1937 10th Avenue N
- Fun Depot, 2001 10th Avenue N
- Lake Worth Commerce Center, 1100 Barnett Drive
In an effort to keep the City clean and ensure compliance with City codes, employees of the Solid Waste & Recycling Division will leave Non-Compliance Notices for violations. The violations can vary from misuse of a container to illegal construction debris left at the curb. Fees charged are in accordance with the City of Lake Worth Beach Schedule of Fees. The violation notice and collection by the City can occur on the same day. All fines will be added to your next utility bill. To avoid receiving a fine, please follow all collection guidelines and schedules. If you are unsure if you are will receive a fine, call us in advance of placing any items at the curb.